The Forrester Wave™: Digital Asset Management For Customer Experience, Q1 2022 Report
Besides an evaluation of top DAM vendors, you’ll learn:
- The importance of selecting a DAM platform that appeals to a broad range of users
- The value of integrations for delivering omnichannel content
- The right DAM solution can help companies manage, share and distribute content with ease
- Discover how Widen can help you achieve your content goals
Digital asset management (DAM) solutions are widely considered an essential marketing tool. Businesses can no longer manage their expanding content libraries with siloed repositories or simple tools. If you’re exploring how DAM technology can support your company’s evolving content needs and business goals, the analysis in this report can help guide you down the right path.
You’ll find a profile of the market’s top DAM providers — each has been researched, analyzed and scored using a 27-criterion system. This evaluation is paired with a summary of key industry trends, making it a valuable resource during any DAM selection process.
Acquia’s recent acquisition, Widen, is named a Leader in the 2022 report for several reasons:
- With the purchase of Widen, Acquia rounds out its digital experience platform (DXP) and fills the gap of workflow and asset management capabilities.
- Widen offers a strong roadmap of planned enhancements informed and tested by customers that get to provide formalized feedback multiple times a year during engagements with the vendor.
- Widen also has solid digital rights management capabilities, including integrations into third-party DRM applications.
- One customer reference highlighted Widen’s implementation team, calling them “very thorough” and “not overwhelming” in what could be a complex process.